Thursday, November 25, 2010

A piece of heaven?

This week we have an Everyday Math trainer working with our teachers. Part of my job is to organize the schedule and host the trainers. It is fun, but can be stressful. So I was skyping with the trainer and she is from Atlanta, feels like my home sweet home. We were talking about how I miss Chick-Fil-A so much. Y'all guess what she brought...

Yes, that is a Chick-Fil-A sandwich in my hand! She froze it overnight and then put it in her bag. When she handed it to me it was still cold. I made it complete by heating it up in the oven and pairing it with some sauce Manda sent for my birthday. I WAS IN HEAVEN!

Jess even got some...that is true love right there. Sharing of the sandwich. I don't know if he understands the depth of this little gesture. We had fun being goofy with the pictures, lots more where they came from and she also brought another! Maybe another photo shoot will occur... :)

1 comment:

David and Amy said...

Sweet! Bet you could eat there 7 times a day! Glad you were able to experience some yummy goodness