Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 2...secrets revealed

So far, not too bad.

Day 1: Ten things you want to say to ten people right now.
Day 2: Nine things about yourself that most people don't know.
Day 3: Eight things you couldn't live without.
Day 4: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day 5: Six things you wish you could change or wish you would have never done.
Day 6: Five people who mean a lot to you.
Day 7: Four turn offs.
Day 8: Three turn ons.
Day 9: Two words that describe your life right now.
Day 10: One confession.

one
I can't sleep with socks on, if I do I get nightmares.

two
I have a fake tooth...it's rather new, less than 2 years old. Can you guess which one?

three
I am a texture freak...this is applicable in all things...food, touch, seeing a weird texture, etc.

four
I have real deja vu often...I'm talking stuff that already has happened happens again, the exact same way.

five
I multitask in the shower...some people sing, I multi-task. Yep, super talented.

six
A friend of mine was killed on New Years junior year...I haven't like New Years since.

seven
I end my nightly prayer the same every night.

eight
I am a blog "lurker", I find it interesting to read about other people's lives that are my age. Even more interesting to see how different things are, but still similar enough. I rarely comment because I don't know if that is acceptable or creepy.

nine
I like to pop pimples...gross I know, but true none-the-less.

No comments: