Tuesday, December 7, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas...

Since I'm going to Vietnam and Thailand for Christmas break (and not home) I had to decorate for Christmas to get me in the spirit. Doing that in China is a feat...finding cute Christmas stuff here is impossible. They only have one section in the Christmas aisle...cheesy. I did the best I could and think it looks okay. Shout out to my mama and Amanda for sending me fun Christmas stuff.

Bought this here in China...the verse written in Chinese is Isaiah 9:2 The people who walked in darkness have seen a great light: those who lived in a land of deep darkness- on them light has shined.


Coffee table decorations...


Some of my best friends are flakes :)


Poinsetta I bought at the Holiday Bazaar with the coasters Amanda gave me

My kitchen table


Tacky Chinese ornaments


My little Charlie Brown Christmas tree


All lit up

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! :)

2 comments:

Katie said...

too cute!! I love the "some of my best friends are flakes."

K said...

The nativity scene is awesome! Your place looks great Megan!!! Will I still get to see you in January?