Monday, December 13, 2010

Sick...ugh

Being sick stinks...I have been really fortunate since arriving in China that I really hadn't been sick at all. Rewind to two weeks ago and I had a cough/throat thing. I got over that pretty quickly, but it was not fun. Well it was a carnival compared to my day today. I woke up feeling nauseous so I stayed in bed longer. I decided to get up and get ready for work so I took my shower. Bad idea...throw up everywhere. It started then at 6:00 am and hasn't stopped. It's not only that either...if you know what I mean.

I am thankful we have a doctor in my apartment complex, so I went to see him and he gave me meds and a shot. It helped a little, but still feel like crap. I just wanted to cry I felt so terrible. I seriously wanted my mommy. Jess is being sweet and went and got me some Sprite and a banana, but I haven't even kept water down so I'm scared to eat it. I told him to go to his apartment because I don't want him to get this awefulness. It is going around because two other teachers have it too and Jess just informed me his roomie, Brandon, has it too.

We leave for Vietnam and Thailand on Saturday I hope I'm better! Off to go lay in fetal position!

1 comment:

60 toes said...

Bummer, I hope it leaves soon and that you do not pass it on to Jess.
I guess the bright side is... you have a maid coming.