Sunday, November 14, 2010

Packages!!!

Whenever someone here receives a package it is a celebration for all. On Friday as I was heading to the bus for basketball practice the guard was carrying packages. He pointed at me. I had not one, but TWO packages!! I was so happy. It seriously made my week! Granted I knew they were coming, it was still so exciting to get them.


One was from Amanda my BFF and the other was from Amy and Katie

It was filled with this wonderful stuff

Yep you are seeing correctly...those are some sensational Chick-Fil-A sauces and real RANCH!!! Also, HOMEMADE cookies!! There was one more box of Reese's, but I already ate them! :)


Cute fashion stuff...earrings, bracelet, scarf, and some super cute boots. The bummer with the boots is they don't fit. I'm on operation get boots back to the States for exchanging...not sure the best way to do it yet.



Cute Christmas stuff Amanda sent. I love the little ornament and the fun coasters. They have conversation starters and fun things to do at a Christmas party.


I added their sweet cards to my entry table. It makes me smile with all the love in those cards.

Thank you Amanda, Amy, and Katie for the packages. It was so thoughtful and truly made my week!!! You are such good sisters (Amanda is basically a sister) I feel so blessed to have you in my life! Love you!!!

No comments: