Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 9...Almost there!

Day 1: Ten things you want to say to ten people right now.
Day 2: Nine things about yourself that most people don't know.
Day 3: Eight things you couldn't live without.
Day 4: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day 5: Six things you wish you could change or wish you would have never done.
Day 6: Five people who mean a lot to you.
Day 7: Four turn offs.
Day 8: Three turn ons.
Day 9: Two words that describe your life right now.
Day 10: One confession.

Two words to describe my life right now...

BUSY
(I just tried to take a pic of my schedule on my itouch and it died...see I'm so busy I can't even remember to charge my essentials!)

BLESSED
After all the birthday love I feel so blessed to be living the life I am. I never would have imagined living abroad and experiencing the world like this. Of course I am most blessed by the people in my life. Speaking of which...go check out Jess' video he made for my birthday. Some of the video got cut off, so he showed it to me after. If I could ever figure out how to upload videos onto here I will show you some!

No comments: