Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 3...Things That Make me Happy

Day 1: Ten things you want to say to ten people right now.
Day 2: Nine things about yourself that most people don't know.
Day 3: Eight things you couldn't live without.
Day 4: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day 5: Six things you wish you could change or wish you would have never done.
Day 6: Five people who mean a lot to you.
Day 7: Four turn offs.
Day 8: Three turn ons.
Day 9: Two words that describe your life right now.
Day 10: One confession.

one
Hope. Faith. Jesus.

two
Music...all kinds, but especially something you can dance to.

three
my macbook pro, how did I ever deal before it?

four
chocolate...enough said. Any kind (except Mounds and Almond Joy no thank you!) I'll eat right up. All time favorite...anything peanut butter and chocolate aka Reese's, BR Peanut Butter and Chocolate, Peanut M&Ms....yum

five
mascara...I feel weird without it...love the kind I use, it comes off in tubes and stays on when I need it to

six
Skype...keeps me in touch with my loved ones

seven
massages...how did I ever survive without one every month (sometimes more!)

eight
laughter...yea I know, laughter is not technically a thing, but I was drawing a blank


Some things I would have said if I hadn't spent the last 15 months of my life in China...TV, fast food, ice cream, car, credit card, Dr. Pepper, facebook, newest fashion items, Target, Chick-Fil-A, baths, choices.

1 comment:

60 toes said...

what kind of mascara do you use? Will a girl share her beauty secret? I have never found one I really love, a few I like, but yours sounds great.