Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day four, is it over yet?

So it's only day four and I'm already sick of this. I feel like I should just do them all in one day, I have too much to do to sit and think up all these things. Today's is lame...maybe tomorrow's will be better. Sorry for the lameness!

Day 1: Ten things you want to say to ten people right now.
Day 2: Nine things about yourself that most people don't know.
Day 3: Eight things you couldn't live without.
Day 4: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day 5: Six things you wish you could change or wish you would have never done.
Day 6: Five people who mean a lot to you.
Day 7: Four turn offs.
Day 8: Three turn ons.
Day 9: Two words that describe your life right now.
Day 10: One confession.

one
my family and friends

two
memories

three
food

four
my bed

five
what ifs...

six
song lyrics

seven
work stuff

No comments: