Friday, December 26, 2014

Bump Post: Weeks 25-27

Okay, so I'm not the best on the weekly bump narrative, at least I get something up on Instagram. I combined weeks 25-27, here it goes...



How far along: 27 and 2 days 

Baby Size: A rutabaga 

Weight gain: I think around 5 pounds, although I can mostly tell because lost my muscles. Not being able to workout actually kinda stinks.  

Maternity clothes: A mixture.  I would say I mostly wear lose fitting dresses and those work just fine. 

Stretch marks: Not any extra.
 
Sleep: Getting tired of sleeping on my sides, I am such a stomach sleeper and miss it so much. However, this hasn't stopped me from sleeping.  Being on vacation lends itself to lots of naps.  
 
Gender: Tae Tazwell 

Movement: He moves, but not tons. I credit that to my abnormally long torso. :)  Sometimes I get worried because I don't feel him on a regular basis, but Jess says he is just a calm baby. Tae normally moves a lot after I drink orange juice. 

Best moment this week: We had a check up before heading to Rio and everything was great.  Another great moment was just being in the ocean and feeling him move.  Aside from Tae, my sister Katie had her baby and he is adorable!  I hope Trey and Tae are best buddies. 

Looking forward to: Relaxing more. We are in Rio for 3 weeks, so we are taking it easy and exploring new places.  

Food cravings: Nothing really.  I love orange juice, but not in a craving manner. 
 
  Anything making you queasy or sick: No. 
 
Labor Signs: Nope
 
What I miss: Laying out on my stomach, I know such a little thing, but I am beginning to look uneven.
 
Symptoms: Nothing really. 
 
Nursery: Haven't even thought about it since my last post.  Although I did start doing watercolor painting and I think I will make some for his room. 
 
Belly Button in or out? Out, with a couple of sun blisters.  That has never happened to me before, after reading up on it apparently your skin is more sense

Wedding rings on or off? I've just been wearing my wedding band, the engagement ring still fits, but not as comfortably. 

Mood: Last week I finally felt pregnant.  For some reason I was crying nonstop and couldn't even figure out why.  This went on for a good 20 minutes and then abruptly stopped and I was fine.  The other night it happened again.  I chalked it up to pregnancy hormones.  

Prayer for Baby K: 
 
Dear Lord, 
       I thank you for a smooth pregnancy thus far and I pray Tae continues to grow healthy and strong these last 3 months.  There are so many intricacies in his development and I trust you fully to oversee all of them.  I thank you for this journey of pregnancy and giving me the time to prepare for Tae's arrival. Thank you for a supportive husband and family as we go along this journey. I am humbled even more now by the birth of Christ and what Mary had to go through. Thank you for sending your son to save us from our sins.  
        As he begins to recognize my voice in the womb I pray in the same way he recognizes your voice in the Holy Spirit throughout his life.  I also pray that the direction and advice we give him as parents is aligned with your plan for his life.  Little Tae's brain is beginning to have activity. I pray that you give him intelligence and balance it with compassion. Your miraculous ways amaze me and I can't wait to meet the little guy.  Thank you for forming him in my womb and preparing us to be parents along the way. In Jesus' name,  Amen. 
                       
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.  Isaiah 9:6 


No comments: