Friday, December 26, 2014

#100HappyDays: Day 9

December 25, 2014 

#1: Sleeping in, we are getting all the sleep we can before Baby K comes!

#2: Showing up to an empty beach.



#3: All growing up it was a tradition that all of us Scott siblings would pile onto my parents' bed and my dad would read the birth of Jesus from Luke.  I loved it and wanted to start with our almost family.  So when we got to the beach Jess read from Luke the story of Christ's birth.  It was awesome, one carrying on the tradition and two being reminded of the humility of Christ coming to save us as a child.


#4: Eating acai and drinking lemonade & matte on the beach. I think I had 3 acai and over 5 lemonade & matte.


#5: We met some fellow Americans on the beach and ended up hanging out with them until late in the day.

#6: Beach life in Rio.



#7: Baby K is 27 weeks, I am officially in the 3rd trimester!


#8 The waves and water were awesome today, oh and the sunset.  Amazing.


#9: Skyping with family on Christmas Day.

 












No comments: