Saturday, December 20, 2014

#100HappyDays: Day 3

December 19, 2014 

#1:  Finally busting out my quiet hobby by playing with my new watercolor paints 


#2: A nice long nap, I was out cold to the world.  Doesn't happen often nowadays. 

#3: Driving to Sam's and actually getting us there.  In the car we had a blast from the past with some good old NSNYC Christmas songs.  Also, joining Sam's Club we are now officially old. 


#4: Dinner with some sweet friends that are moving back to Korea 

#5: Listening to the rain and feeling the cool breeze rush into our apartment 

#6: Watching Christmas Vacation with Jess before bed, we were both giggling at all the old parts 


#7: Packing for our 3 weeks in Rio.  I love our packing system...I lay out the clothes I want to bring and Jess magically makes everything fit.  

#8: Getting Christmas cards in the mail.  I love seeing all my friends and family and postering our fridge with their sweet faces.  





No comments: