Monday, August 23, 2010

Eighties party


We've learned to make our own fun here. Two weeks ago ( I know I'm slacking on the blog) we through a New Kids on the Block party for the new teachers at our school. (I created the invite above) Who doesn't love a themed party? I had to laugh at how easy it was to find eighties gear to wear out. I found the perfect shirt at the first store we stopped in for less than 5 USD. The sales ladies were pulling out all their best clothes, not aware we were buying them for a costume party. After getting our clothes Kara, Veronica, and I (aka Megonika) decided to get our nails done for the occasion. Mine are still painted two weeks later and I have never gotten so many compliments on my nails, from Chinese people and kids alike. I hope you can relive the rad 80's in some of my pictures...


Jess and me


Some of the boys...


Emma, Alan, and me...they work with me


The girls

No comments: