Monday, May 13, 2013

Saturday in São Paulo

What's not to love about this weekend?  

Friday night after a long week at school I took my man to see Iron Man 3, it was entertaining and I must have asked Jess a hundred questions during the movie. Who can keep up with Iron Man, Captain Planet, Thorn, and all the other super heros?  

Saturday it was up bright and early for a fun day in the city.  We went to the Latin America Memorial,  Soccer Memorial, Resistance Memorial (a little sad, but eye opening), had a great meal at a random little place, and lastly stopped flower stands.  

And in no particular order at all I give you the weekend...
 I die...look at these flowers.  
Traditional Feijoada = delish
 The soccer museum winds underneath the stadium seats, São Paulo might just have the most creative street art I've ever seen, a hand representing the workers and resistance. 
 The Latin America exhibit had this amazing map depicting the whole continent you could walk over and boys will be boys. 
 Awesome artwork
A little bumble bee and some pretty tulips 

Saturday night we went to Casa Rio for Marcos's birthday.  I love samba and am determined how to learn it, the only problem is everyone seems to have their own steps so it changes each time I step on the floor! 
 Blue Steele Meggo, Samba bands, moi, and Blue Steele Jess.  Dang that man is sexy! 

Sunday we were lazy/productive and grabber lunch at Duo, our favorite little Italian place around the corner.  


1 comment:

Alyson said...

Those flowers are gorgeous!!!

Visiting from Weekend Shenanigans:)

Cheers,
Alyson