Thursday, February 24, 2011

Who am I?

Who I Am...

I am...28 years old.
I want...warmth and sunshine.
I have...the best family, friends, and boyfriend in the world.
I wish...I could play with my nieces and nephews more.
I hate...tomatoes!
I fear...where our world is heading.
I hear...Adele's new CD.
I search...for my next travel destination.
I wonder...about the future.
I regret...nothing because I am where God needs me to be.
I love...laughing.
I ache...when I think about the poverty all over our world.
I always...thank God for another day to be alive.
I usually...need to slow down and be grateful more often.
I am not...confrontational.
I dance...when I'm out with my girlfriends.
I sing...in the car with the windows down, but not well.
I never...eat sushi.
I sometimes...compare myself to others.
I cry...more about fictional things than real life.
I am not always...rational.
I lose...and then play again. I hate losing.
I am confused...by hatred for others.
I need...Jesus daily.
I should...workout more.

Who Are You?
I'm tagging Katie on this one. Don't really have other friends that blog, or check mine for that matter. Ha!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I finished... www.katiescott321.blogspot.com

go check it out. miss and love you!