Friday, February 19, 2021

KIDS TALK

We've been spending a lot of time together the past month, who am I kidding the past year. I've fallen in love with the little moments with Tae and Elea. I love watching how they observe the world and make meaning of everything.  Here a few of my favorite things they've said recently: 


The other day at lunch (perk of online learning, getting to eat lunch as family) Tae said the prayer and just went into a conversation with God asking so many questions about different animals and then followed it up with, "I can't wait to ask you more when I see you in heaven." 

Elea: "The world is full of beautiful things. And handsome things too." 

We watched Happy Feet for movie night. It is such a great movie about kindness, acceptance, and being proud of who you are.  However, there was a sad part where Mumble was forced to leave his penguin crew and Tae was bawling over it.  He was so upset at how mean they were being to him.  It broke my mama heart while simultaneously making me proud of what a caring kid Tae is. 



No comments: