Thursday, December 8, 2016

BUMPITY BUMP BUMPS

Weeks 28 and 29: 

28 Weeks 
Baby Size: A small cabbage 

Weight gain: I think I have gained about 10 pounds total 

Maternity clothes: A mixture of shirts, but definitely preggo pants. 

Stretch marks: None on the bump! 
 
Sleep: I sleep well, though the past couple nights I've been waking up at 3 AM for a little bit.
 
Gender: Girl. Elea Holbrook Kuemmerlin 

Movement: She tends to move around a lot during the night or when I am laying down. 

Best moment this week: Each morning Tae lays on my belly and says, "Elea" and gives her a kiss.  I'm pretty sure he has no clue whats going to happen come February, but I get all gooey when he does it.  Also, my group of friends hosted a shower for Elea, it was so sweet and perfect.  Homegirl will definitely be well dressed thanks to all those around her! 

Showering Elea with love and sweets 

I love these women 

Mandatory Belly Pic

Looking forward to:
 Meeting our sweet girl and seeing who she looks like.

Food cravings: Not having tons of cravings, but I am making a dent in the Tootsie Rolls Jess' parents brought down.
 
  Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, thankfully I feel great!  
 
Labor Signs: Nope
 
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach. 
 
Symptoms: A huge stomach? 

Nursery: Still need to decide on this.  We're thinking of keeping Tae in his room and just having Elea sleep in ours.  Or maybe eventually turning the office into her nursery.  
 
Belly Button in or out? Out and poppin!

Wedding rings on or off? On, but last week I had a strange red circle where my ring was. I am giving my finger a break. 

Mood: Mixed emotions, I think because we know this is our last year in Brazil so I'm/we're trying to soak it all in.  I'm very picky about how I spend my time nowadays. 



 Dear Lord, 
        We thank you for a smooth pregnancy so far and pray for our sweet girl to keep growing strong and healthy.  I pray that all her systems continue to grow to be fully functioning, and that the continues to gain weight. I pray for all the adjustment of bringing her home and that Tae embraces her from day one. I pray that we can set a godly example for a Elea, me specifically as a woman. We know it won't always be easy, but let us focus on the big picture. 

Amen

No comments: