Sunday, March 6, 2016

AVOCADOS AND TOYS

I can't turn my head for a second because when I look back my baby is all grown up. He is growing even faster nowadays (is that possible?). He is crawling all over the place, following us around like a little puppy. Yesterday he stood on his own for about 10 seconds, he didn't quite know what to do so he just looked around in a little squat position. Watching him grow and learn has to be the best job in the world. 



One of his favorite things to do is play in the kitchen. He loves the refrigerator and the magnets on it, the water cooler, and now the bowl of fruit/vegetables. The other day I walked in and he was playing with the avocados. 



We rotated his toys and when I brought the music block out he crawled straight to it and spent about 10 minutes "wow"ing over it when he pressed the buttons.  Before he didn't even acknowledge this toy, now it's his favorite. Now that he knows how to press buttons he loves turning "on" our cell phones and hanging up on people we FaceTime. 




We are in awe of our little guy and he makes us laugh multiple times daily. I cannot believe he will be one in about two weeks.  Seriously, how did he wreck our hearts wide open in less than a year? 

No comments: