Wednesday, March 9, 2016

TAE, OUR LITTLE BOOKWORM

Every since he was a baby (I can't believe I just wrote those words!) Tae has loved books. As a baby it would calm him down to make the silly sounds in Trucks Go, and as he got bigger he loved the flip books and the touch and feel books.  It makes my teacher heart happy, and I hope he continues to appreciate reading and the journeys it will take him on.  


Yesterday he was having a blast taking his books out of the bin and putting them back.  He would look at each one and "wow!" or laugh. This lasted about 15 minutes, which is a lot in 11 month old life! 


Tae loves book series by Steve Light, especially Planes Go. His favorite part is the last page where it says 3, 2, 1...LIFT OFF. He always lifts his hands up when we read that part. 


 I took a little video, but then while I uploaded I found other pictures of him with books so I decided to put together a little (quickly done) video.  I love his little noises as he reads/plays with the books. 








No comments: