Thursday, August 6, 2015

Moving and a Shaking (Sitting Up and Rolling Over)

It is so hard to remember the big milestones, so I figured I would TRY to document our growing up too fast boy, Tae. He has gained a lot of new movements and perspectives over the last couple weeks.

Sitting Up: Monday, July 20th
It's amazing how much Tae has improved at sitting up.  I took this video about 2 weeks ago and he is so much better at sitting up and he actually likes it now (contrary to this video).





Rolling Over from His Tummy to Back: Wednesday,  July 29th
Tae shocked himself by rolling over from his front to his back.  We have been helping or trying to show him how to do it, and I guess he finally decided he was annoyed with our help.  He did it with no problem, but he couldn't hide the surprise on his face.



Rolling Over Back to Front: Thursday, July 30th
The first time he did it I was in the kitchen making a healthy bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I left him on his back in the family room for a brief moment and when I came back he was on his stomach. I asked mom if she put him on his stomach and she hadn't so we knew he rolled over. He did it again after I came over to play. Sadly, I haven't captured this on film yet.  However, it is his new favorite thing to do so hopefully I can get it soon.

I know I say this every time and it's getting old, but where does the time go?  It seems like just yesterday I held this little nugget in my arms and had no clue what to do.  He just looked back at me and couldn't do anything and now he is starting to move and interact?! Craziness.  God's planning and creation is amazing and I feel so blessed to get a front row seat to Tae's growing up.

No comments: