Sunday, March 1, 2015

Bump Post: 36 Weeks


Baby Size: A large cantaloupe

Weight gain: I think I have gained about 20 pounds total 

Maternity clothes: Still able to wear all my loose tops, but definitely have to wear maternity pants.  I also can't fit into my shoes comfortably anymore. Last week I started wearing my Havaianas to work. 

Stretch marks: None on the bump! 
 
Sleep: When I am actually sleeping, it's great.  However, I have had a hard time sleeping through the night.  Also, I have lost my ability to take long naps, what in the world is going on?!
 
Gender: Tae Tazwell Kuemmerlin 

Movement: We have a pretty chill little guy in there. Most of the time he just hangs out with a couple movements to let us know he's there.

Best moment this week: The daily foot massages from Jess are always the highlight of my day. We had a consultation and everything with Tae is healthy, that trumps any moment every week! We are also totally taking advantage of having date nights, with dinner out at Chef Teo, Forniero, Nashi, and churrascos.


Looking forward to: Meeting our little guy!  It is getting closer and closer!  

Food cravings: Agua com gas, sweets, and milk.
 
  Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, thankfully I feel great!  
 
Labor Signs: Nope
 
What I miss: Can't think of anything, other than sleeping on my stomach. 
 
Symptoms: On Friday it was a long day, I got home from school at about 11 PM and my feet were huge!   

 

Nursery: It is ready, except for little wall decorations that I will put up when we get it from the States. 
 
Belly Button in or out? Out, it is popping through shirts. 

Wedding rings on or off? Off, I could probably squeeze them on these little sausages, but there's no reason.

Mood: Excited and anxious. Not knowing when it will happen is nerve wracking, I would just love to know when he will make his entrance.
Me at 13 weeks and 36 weeks...fun to see my body change.
 Dear Lord, 
        We pray for our little guy to keep growing strong and healthy.  I pray that all his systems continue to grow to be fully functioning, and that his digestion system works properly. I pray for all the adjustment of having a little guy brings and that we manage it and take in every moment. I pray that we can set a godly example for a Tae. We know it won't always be easy, but let us focus on the big picture. 

Amen 


 

No comments: