Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Brush the Dirt Off My Shoulder...

I don't know what it is, but I have been in a bad funk since the weekend. Maybe it's coming back to work after a week off for Carnival or homesickness, who knows.   Instead letting my mind focus on the negative I thought I would record some things I am thankful for and have made me smile in the past week.

Laying by the pool in the sunshine 

My wonderful hubby and his bromance.  It makes me happy that he has such a good friend here! 

When Jess was at the Above and Beyond show last weekend I made this collage with my instagram pics.  I kinda love it. 

Our morning wake up.  The sky is different every day.  I need to remember God's love is fresh everyday.  

Trips to the local market.  Fresh and (relatively) cheap produce and meat/seafood.

No comments: