Tuesday, December 12, 2017

10 MONTHS WITH ELEA HOLBROOK

10 Months 
December 12, 2017 


Weight: 18 pounds 
Height: 35 inches 

Likes: 
  • Pointing 
  • Furniture cruising 
  • Still standing in danegrgous places (ie high chair and bath) 
  • Playing with Tae 
  • Amei 
  • Anything she can eat...you name it she will eat it 
  • Shoes 
  • Ornaments on the Christmas tree 
  • Bathtime, she gets so mad when we take her out 
  • Her walker
  • After bathtime (once she stops crying) she loves to have her hair brushed
  • Peekaboo






Dislikes: 
  • Getting out of the bath 
  • Not getting her way (we're in for it!) 



Sleep
  • Sleeps pretty well 
  • Takes a nap in the morning and afternoon, sometimes a little cat nap after dinner if she is cranky  
  • Sometimes has a little crib party in the middle of the night, we hear her cooing and and playing




Eating: 
  • Can put down, if she sees you eating she will crawl over to you and wait for you to give her some 
  • We've given her things earlier than Tae 
  • Loves bananas, oranges, apples, steak, and rice 



Favorite Moments: 
  • Every day. Corny, yes, but true. I know from my time with Tae that the time flies by so I am trying to soak in each and every second. 






Firsts: 
  • Pointing 
  • Signing (I think she is signing "more" by putting her index finger on the palm of her other finger)
  • International day 
  • Weekend with daddy (while I was in HK) 



Mommy Thoughts: 
Getting to be this girl's mama is such a blessing. Honestly I was scared to have another, I didn't know if I could love another child as much as I love Tae. Tae's first few months were so hard on me, I didn't want to do the infant stage again. I worried I wouldn't be able to, but Elea changed everything in me.  She has made me less selfish, more patient, gain faith and trust in God, and more confident in who I am. I see God daily in her little toothless smile, he determination to get what she wants, her sweet giggles, her perfect button nose, and her curiosity for the world. 

Also, watching her wrap Jess and Tae around her little fingers is adorable. Tae has become a great sharer, whether it is by his own accord or her screaming for what she wants we will never know.  Some of my favorite moments are when I watch Jess secretly with her, he is so in love with her it makes me more in love with him. 



No comments: