Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Avocados Anyone?

We tried to hold off until 6 months, but our guy is fascinated with food and just plain old breast milk isn't cutting it for our big guy. Last night we gave Tae some avocado and I think it was a success.  Of course, he wasn't too sure about it at first, but he seemed to warm up to it. I only gave him a teensy bit, but I think it was enough to peak his interest.


By the end of feeding him he was banging on the table asking for more.  I have a feeling this kid is going to eat us out of house and home.  Good thing Jess loves to cook.





More, more, more....


I love watching him experience his firsts of so many things.  It's like getting to relive my childhood.  The beauty of it is he doesn't mask his emotions so we know exactly how he feels about something.  Sometimes that's hard, like when he cries at his dad's sneezes and sometimes it is great, like when his whole body shakes and there is a huge smile on his face when we get home from work.  Raw emotions are a great thing, and I'm so thankful for being opened up again.

No comments: