Monday, May 25, 2015

What's Going On...

Today is Memorial Day and it being the first I have been home for in about five years I felt overwhelmed with thanks for all the men and women who have sacrificed their lives for our freedom.  Now that I am a mom it puts things into a different perspective, and I am so proud to be an American.



Taz continues to grow and change each day. Every day is a gift and I am so thankful to be here with him and watch him grow. Also, I think it is safe to say Grammy and Poppy have loved having him here too (except when he has his meltdowns). :)

Grammy reading to Taz 

Such a big boy in his Bumbo seat...he's still strengthening his neck.

A rare nap (that lasted for 20 minutes) on the bed. 



Aunt Katie came up for the weekend, Taz was thrilled to meet her.

Relaxing for his morning bath

This is what our naps normally look like.  Although my face doesn't show it, I wouldn't have it any other way.


Sleeping on Poppy.

I've been waking up in the early morning and unwrapping his arms. This is how he is each morning when I go in to wake him up.  
Katie and I took the kayaks out to watch the sunset.  Gorgeous!  

No comments: