Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Biking Madrid

Just a little update...this past weekend we decided to play the tourist card, and we hit the jackpot. We did two tours, a biking tour in the morning, and a wine and tapas tour in the late evening. Sadly, I didn't take many pictures during the second tour, I was too busy eating and drinking! Both were fantastic and helped us to appreciate all of Madrid's culture. 
From top left clockwise: The Royal Palace, posing for a picture in front of the palace, biking the streets, our transportation for the day. 
If you're ever in Madrid I highly recommend Bravo Bike. We spent about 4 hours cruising around the city with our wonderful guide Sebastian.  He was so knowledgeable and had a great personality.  We saw ALL the sights and got a frame of reference of where everything is.  Of course it wouldn't be Spain without stopping for a glass of wine along the way.

Biking is not as easy as I remember it, I almost fell a couple of times! 
I could spend month exploring this beautiful and historical town and still I wouldn't finish.  It's been great having Jess here so the #kuemstravel continues...

Plaza Mayor and us in Retiro Park 

No comments: