Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Memory Lane...Things About China

Brazil is different than China, for obvious reasons (some good and some bad). Something I find myself missing is the culture shock I had in China. Brazil is very similar to the US, other than language I could live my life just like I would in the States (with the exception of no Target and Chick-Fil-A...sad face). 

I was organizing pictures and found some beauts of our amazing time China, I'm glad I have the pictures of evidence. Oh and for the record I really miss my friends  China family. 

Oh Coco...and V groovin with a tamborine

It was love at first sight...

Louis, and yes that was a real outfit.

Ear cleaning...seriously miss this! 

Major cuppage

Hungry at the Dalian Beer Festival...take your pick

Yummo 
Bees or hornets?

This I can eat...bread dumplings

And last but not least...CHINESE AIR CONDITIONING

No comments: