Thursday, April 26, 2012

Confessional Friday: Link Up



Today I'm linking up with gorgeous Leslie at http://www.blondeambitionblog.com/ to share my confessions of this week.  I found her blog and love that she does this every week.  It's my first time joining so here goes nothing.... 

1. I only worked out once this week.  I had every intention of running everyday. I guess that's what happens when it's cold and rainy out. 

2. I didn't wash my hair this morning...forget bringing sexy back, I'm bringing grungy back
(by the way seeing this picture I am in drastic need some highlights asap when I get back to the States)

3. Yesterday for lunch I ate two handfuls of goldfish and a blow pop. Health nut I tell ya.

4. I need to get rid of tons of stuff for our move to Brazil.  I didn't work on sorting it out or anything this week. 

5. I skipped book club last night to watch The Amazing Race and American Idol. Thank you eztv.it for keeping me up with these necessities.

6. Speaking of AI, I have a crush on Phillip Phillips. Don't tell my fiance.

7. I had to ask my bridesmaids the color of the dresses I asked them to get...never seen them (other than on j. crew's site).  That's what happens when you plan a wedding from across the globe. 

That's all I got for now folks.  Thanks for stopping by!  






No comments: