Monday, August 21, 2017

TAE STARTS SCHOOL




Tae started school on Thursday, but since it was a staggered start his official first day with everyone wasn't until Monday. Try explaining that to a two year old.  He loved school so much on Thursday he didn't understand why he had to wait until Monday to go.



Our little guy is growing up so fast. He was so happy to "go work with mommy and daddy" and made himself at home in my classroom before Jess took him to his class. Since my students come when it is drop off time Jess drops him off at his class.  Jess said he didn't even cry, just gave him a kiss goodbye and walked right in. I know I should be proud and glad we don't have to deal with the separation tears, but man I thought he would at least miss us a little.



He loves his teacher and we love all the updates we get.  She sends pictures throughout the day and then also shares a iphoto stream with us. He talks about his friends when we get home and even prayed for some of them the other night.  Melt. My. Heart.


No comments: