Wednesday, July 26, 2017

TAE TALKS

Lately Tae has been saying some pretty funny things, and I don't want to forget them.  I'm going to TRY and remember to jot down things he says periodically in Tae Talks...


Jess always gives Tae a countdown until bedtime (10 minutes and then 5 minutes).  He must be getting the hang of it because the other day I said I was going to put Elea down for a nap soon he walked up to her and told her, "Five minutes Elea." with his hand up.



My parents' have a dinner farm bell that he has wanted to hit for awhile.  I told him it is too loud to do in the house so we could do it outside. After he rang the bell he yelled, "Acorde people!"  Acorde is Portuguese for wake up.  I died laughing.  





Elea started to cry in the car and Tae looked at her and told her, "Stop cry. Dry your eyes Elea." I guess he's heard me say it a few times to him. 



Tae and I were sitting on the back porch and I put my hands behind my head in the lounge chair and said, "This is the life." to myself.  The next thing I know, Tae is mimicking me with his hands behind his head and saying, "This is the life."  Right you are my son, right you are. 




Photo Cred: Joshua and Aaron Photography

No comments: