Wednesday, January 20, 2016

MUSIC TIME

Yesterday I rushed home from work to take Tae to a music hour at a local cafe. I met a friend and her daughter there. I had no idea what to expect, but it was awesome.  It was basically a man playing a bunch of kid songs on the guitar, but they also had musical instruments for the kids to join in. At first Tae wasn't too sure of things and just sat and observed, but after a few songs he warmed up and started exploring. I think he ended up having a great time.  Hopefully this will be a way for me to meet other moms in the area and set up some play dates for our little guy. 

What is this stuff?
Hmmmmm...

Mama! 

I'm gonna go check things out mom.


Getting up the nerve to move closer.
Playing with another instrument. 

He loved the triangles.



No comments: