Friday, January 22, 2016

FIVE ON FRIDAY: FIRST EDITION

ONE
Tae is 10 months (!) which I guess means I need to start planning his birthday party. Since he was born March 19th I thought we could have a joint St. Patrick's Day and Tae's 1st birthday party. We don't have too many friends down here that have children, so this will be a fun way to celebrate Tae (and us surviving a year) without boring all our single and childless friends.  I have only one piece of the party done, Tae's shirt. I found it here and think he will look adorable in it.



TWO
The other night at dinner Tae was hilarious.  He loves playing "Where's Tae?". Normally when I try to get it on film he stops, but he just kept on going and I slyly filmed him.



THREE
Thursday I found one of my favorite necklaces (from here) I hadn't worn in awhile and threw it on.  Tae thought it was a new toy.


FOUR
I'm on day 12 of the Whole 30 and am feeling pretty good. I haven't had any meltdowns and even managed to get some workouts in this week.  My goal next week is to work out 5 days straight.

FIVE
Tae and I went to our first play group here and it was so much fun. I was a little nervous because I didn't know what to expect, but it was great. A friend and I met up there and then the kids enjoyed and music.




No comments: