Thursday, October 29, 2015

October...Where Did You Go?


This kid has my heart. I can't help but get all mushy when I look at him. He is so smiley and happy and is growing way too fast.  Last night we played together and I stared at him in wonder. My heart is full with our little family. 


And these two together.  I just can't. I love watching Jess be a dad.  He is so cute with Tae and they already have a bond that will last a lifetime. Last night Jess and I were talking about how we can't wait for the next stages, but then a friend of ours reminded us to savor the moments because once he passes a stage he won't ever go back.  Tear.


One of my favorite games to play with Tae is destruction--I set up towers and he knocks them down.  I built one that was too far from him to hit and next thing I know he picked up another toy and threw it at the tower to knock it down.  Genius? Nah, probably coincidence, but man did I laugh.  


He's such a snuggling little guy that is always on the go (jumping), I can't even imagine how we will keep up with him once he starts to be mobile. But alas, he is starting to figure out crawling, although he goes backwards. Maybe it's true what they say, you have to go back before you go forward.  He is so funny sticking him bum up in the air and wiggling. 


For the past couple weeks Tae has joined me in bed each morning. He loves to cuddle and I love the extra sleep. This morning it was a little different because I felt wetness and then smelled the pee.  His diaper was so full that it was soaking out of it.  I didn't want to wake him up to change his diaper so I just put a blanket over him.  Mom of the year right here.




No comments: