Friday, January 18, 2013

Going to the Chapel...

 My girl Katie Ro knows how to throw a party.  Her wedding was perfect and so her.  She glowing the whole night day.  It made my heart happy seeing her so happy.  Let me tell you she is so deserving of all the happiness God has planned for her. 

Not only was the wedding a success and full of love, I also got to see some old FU ballers.  It was so great to catch up and it was like nothing had changed since our days of "Black, white, red get it in your head...23, 32, never man to man".  I love this team!  

Thank you Katie for letting me be a part of your special day.  You were a beautiful bride and Jarrett is lucky to call you his.  You guys are perfect for each other, literally from your first step down the isle as a married couple.  Here's to many more years of "feeling good".
The bridemaids and lovely bride pre-ceremony



Toast to the bride
"I'm crying because I'm happy."

Made to be together

Some FU ladies

The hubs and me

so Katie Ro

FU always

Stunning I tell ya



No comments: