Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Naps, Fish, Plastic, and Sticks

I have to remind myself some things I see here in China aren't normal.  I've been here almost two years and the things I used to be freaked out by I now pass by without noticing. I decided to document a few things...

Exhibit One:  Who wouldn't take a nap next to some dead carcass?



Exhibit Two: A woman chowing down on dried fish, like ripping it with her teeth, at our airplane's gate.



Exhibit Three: Plastic wrapped table settings at restaurants.



Exhibit Four: Any type of meat on a stick.  Seriously...anything you can think of.  This one is particularly funny because I used to gag and now I may or may not eat this after a night out.


I love getting to experience life in another country.  Thank you Lord for the experiences! 

No comments: