Sunday, January 2, 2011

January 1-New Year...New Goals

One of my goals for this year is to blog more of my everyday life in China and my traveling. I want to have the memories for myself when I am older. So to start out the year (one day behind)...

January 1

I spent my New Year's Eve at Bann Santisuk Orphanage. These kids have stolen my heart and truly blessed me more than I ever could have imagined. I have spent the last week bonding with them and seeing the love of life in their eyes. Their resilience and joy is overflowing and has been so encouraging to me. God's love is present in their every day lives thanks to the care of Doreen and Mark.

I am praying to God to see if He wants me to sponsor one of the kids. I know I want to, but what one to sponsor is the question? I'm so thankful for this opportunity and want to stay connected to such a great organization and vision.




No comments: