Saturday, April 10, 2010

Catch Up

This past week went by so fast, probably because we only had 3 days of school. We had Monday off for Tomb Sweeping Day and Friday off for Parent conferences. Conferences went great, all my parents showed up and are all super supportive. Sometimes I have to pinch myself to believe this is my job.

I'm still training for the 1/2 marathon that is on May 15th. I'm excited/nervous about it. We did stairs the other day to prepare and I was dying. Not only is it a 1/2 marathon there are 2,000 uneven steps to get up as well. I picked a great first 1/2er!

I don't have much else to post...the things that used to be abnormal are now routine. I don't think wince when riding in taxis anymore, look back when I hear someone hock a loogie, or stare at the crazy hair and eyelashes the girls have. Life is good and I am blessed.

Oh yea, I won the bracket pool I was in. Way to go Dukies!!!

No comments: