Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Makeover :)

A big thanks to Jo-Lynne that designed the new look for this blog. Relatively new to the blog world she made my blog look all pretty!

Departure Day is approaching quickly. I have been busy with seeing all my doctors, getting shots, teeth cleaned, eyes checked, etc. Today I had three appointments. In between I got to have lunch with Shannon.

I know I am going to miss my family and my friends, I recently it's the little things that have been hitting me that I will miss. My sister, Julie, tells me they don't eat dessert over there, fruit instead to cool their bodies. YIKES!!! My sweet tooth is going to be going through withdrawl. But don't you worry, I plan on bringing plenty of baking stuff, brownie, and cake mixes :)

I still have to the daunting task of packing. I am totally intimidated by going through my closet and deciding what to bring. Mom keeps telling me to get started and I think I am just so overwhelmed with the task I just avoid it. Julie wants me to start so she can shop in my closet!

Until next time...
Meg

No comments: