Tuesday, August 7, 2018

BOOK BABIES

Although Tae will be the first to tell you he is not in fact a baby, I liked the alliteration in the title.  The kids are in a book phase and I'm loving it.  They are so cute and will share a book or read next to each other for a good 30 minutes! 




Yesterday I got home from work and eventually mustered up the nerve to run in the 2,000 degree heat and 300% humidity. I changed my clothes, got my socks on, and went to kiss Tae and Elea goodbye. I walked in and they were on his bed immersed in books. Tae asked me to read to them...so I did.  How could I say no? We read for another half hour and then the stories came to life and Tae acted like a dinosaur. 





I'm loving this stage, they are so sweet with one another (most of the time) and are enjoying being back in their own space. 


No comments: