Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Brazil Bucket List

As I'm sitting waiting for bball practice to start I was sucked in to the black hole (aka Pinterest).  We are starting to plan our first trips in Brazil and I made a board for places to go. 

Oh my gosh, I cannot wait.  I mean really, do I have to work? Can't I just teach remotely from here...
Lopez Mendez Beach, Ilha Grande, Brazil 

Or we could go on a field trip here and do a science experiment. Serious wedgie factor. 
Don't think I'll do this,but maybe a smaller one... Located in Brazil. Name of this slide is called The Insano.     The Insano is the highest water slide in the world at 41 meters high, a record listed in the Guinness Book of Records. Its height is equivalent to that of a 14-storey building.

I mean I guess I could go here...(totally already planning this) 
Iguassu Falls, Argentina/Brazil

Our first two trips are of course going to be Sao Paulo and Rio 
 
My vote is to stay here in a couple weekends, I mean it's only 45 minutes away but I think we should just stay the night ...
Red hot pool at Hotel Unique in São Paulo #Brazil (1st time: 2007) 

And say what's up to JC in Rio 
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I could go on and on, but seriously I love being able to travel.  Where would you go in Brasil? 

Who's coming to visit first?

No comments: