Monday, March 14, 2011

Hong Kong Visit

This past week I went to Hong Kong to take part of an accreditation visit. It was so much work, but I learned so much about school improvement, the process, and lots of good teaching ideas. This year has provided me with some amazing professional opportunities and I am so grateful for them. I have grown so much in my knowledge of schools. I can't wait to apply the things I learned. The pictures make it look like we just went and had fun, that is not the case. While we did have a blast getting to know each other and laughing in our deliriium, we spent countless hours working. These are the only pictures I took the whole week...pretty sad. I need to start taking pictures again.
Hong Kong at night...loved it
I think this is the IFC building...Angelia Jolie jumped off it in some movie
The cutest man ever serenading us at dinner
Our team...so thankful to be a part of it.

No comments: