Thursday, February 18, 2016

IGUAZU FALLS PART 3: THE BIRD PARK

Our last touristy stop was the bird park. These are always sad to me because the birds are caged up and it reminds me of the movie Rio, but man was it incredible to see the birds up close and personal. Their colors are brilliant and each little detail is so unique. It was so hot and Tae was a trooper, even though it was his nap time.  He eventually fell asleep on me, of course in the loudest part of the park with the parrots. I quickly walked him out of that part and sat on a bench and just thanked the Lord for all the amazing opportunities we have to see this big beautiful world. 
Sleeping with what looks like broken legs 
Poor little guy chewing on the railing.

I love the flamingos, so quirky looking



Amazing, actually we saw one of these in nature right outside the window of our hotel
Taking in their beauty

Their beaks look handpainted 

Reminded me of the part in Harry Potter when he talks to the snake in the cage 
Just chillin





Butterly vs. Tae 

No comments: