Sunday, March 15, 2015

Bump Post: Weeks 37 and 38

Baby Size: A pumpkin

Weight gain: I think I have gained about 20 pounds total 

Maternity clothes: A mixture of shirts, but definitely preggo pants. 

Stretch marks: None on the bump! 
 
Sleep: I sleep well, though I've been waking up for a few hours each night. I think it's God's way of preparing me. 
 
Gender: Tae Tazwell Kuemmerlin 

Movement: He is stretching out, but mostly just hanging out in there. 

Best moment this week: My friend's sister brought a bunch of stuff I ordered.  So Tae now has his personalized blanket and hat to wear when he comes. :)  Also, we have been enjoying dinners out, lazy days, and making sure everything is set for Tae. Amy sent a text with cards the kids made for Tae.  Those kiddos kill me with their cuteness.  
 

Looking forward to: Hugging and loving on our little guy.  

Food cravings: Korean...we've made it twice in one week!  
 
  Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, thankfully I feel great!  
 
Labor Signs: Nope
 
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach. 
 
Symptoms: Fred Flinstone Fat Feet....still 

Nursery: It is ready, except for little wall decorations that I will put up when we get it from the States. 
 
Belly Button in or out? Out, it is popping through shirts. 

Wedding rings on or off? Off, I could probably squeeze them on these little sausages, but there's no reason.

Mood: Getting more excited each day.  

No comments: