Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween Asian Stlye

I can't remember the last time that I celebrated Halloween. I take that back, it was in college. I guess I am getting old for it to be such a distant memory. I picked a good time to start the festivities over. I have never seen anything so big for Halloween at school. In international schools it is a big deal. I think because the parents still want their children to have those fond memories that all kids have from getting dressed up and trick-or-treating. DAIS did not disappoint. We had a grand celebration full of games, crafts, parades, and a party (with healthy snack, no really they were). It brought back memories of when I was little. Here are some pictures from the day


My teaching partner and me


Korean sushi at a party...high class


Some of my cuties


The whole 5th grade dressed up

No comments: